Actors: Self Assessment Tax

Self Assessment Tax For Actors
Photo Credit: J Shuster via cc
For any self employed actor working in the UK a yearly self assessment tax return must be filed with the Inland Revenue. The following is general guide for actors/performers about the basic ‘tax calculation’ and ‘tax return process’ for self-employed actors for UK income tax purposes.
No reliance can or should be placed solely on the following information we have given. Specific advice should always be sought from a tax accountant.